GENERAL POLICIES & GUIDELINES
The policies and the associated consequences stated below apply to everyone that visits Divinya and Yoga Mela.
This policy is presented at the time of purchase. Full or partial payment equals consent to the following terms. The policy is valid for fully paying participants as well as participants who pay a discounted fee.
- There is strictly no alcohol, drugs or tobacco permitted anywhere in Divinya.
- Divinya has a very old oak forest, which is precious for us and for the planet. Therefore, we strictly prohibit anyone to use fire in any form, for example cooking, ceremonies or campfire. Furthermore, no open fires are allowed on the entire property (including inside tents), including barbecues, campfires, fireworks, lanterns, candles.
- Swimming in the lake is permitted only in the designated area and is fully at people’s own risk. Please use swim wear at all times. It is the parents’ full responsibility to keep their children safe on the property, including the lakes and forests.
- No nudity is allowed in Divinya. We want to make Divinya child-friendly and respect all cultures and walks of life. Therefore, we have decided not to practice nudity in the public areas.
- Please keep your dog or other pets at home, unless you can guarantee that it is on a leash and will not disturb the wildlife in Divinya or the people. If you do plan to bring your pet, you must inform us in advance to receive our permission via email from email@example.com. Pets are not allowed inside any buildings.
- Divinya holds the right to expel people who hinder the harmony of the events, the community, neighborhood or the surrounding nature, without giving any pre-warnings or explanations, and will not be liable for a refund of the festival ticket. Any abusive or violent behavior towards anybody at any time is not tolerated at the festival.
- Please keep Divinya clean and neat for everyone to enjoy. All waste must be disposed of in the bins provided.
- Divinya is a children-friendly place. Parents are responsible for their children during their entire stay at Divinya. During the Satsang we will have a children’s event as an option.
- Bring your festival ticket (print or digital) to the reception along with your photo ID to collect your wristband.
- Wristbands must be worn during the entire time spent at the festival.
- The line-up of artists, teachers and speakers and festival schedule are subject to change. Yoga Mela reserves the right to cancel, replace or add workshops on short notice.
- By participating at Yoga Mela, you consent to have your photo and/or video taken and agree to allow Yoga Mela and Divinya to use this for its own promotional purposes.
- Divinya (incl. organizers, facilitators, teachers & assistants) will not be responsible for any loss of property, theft or damage to any participant’s belongings, or for personal injury and any other inconveniences before, during and after the festival.
We recommend to not bring valuable belongings to the festival.
- Participants are responsible for their own safety and that of their children and should have insurance that covers illness and accidents.
- By purchasing a festival ticket, you hereby accept and agree to all articles of the general terms and conditions of Divinya.
YOGA MELA TICKET AND BOOKING POLICIES
PAYMENT METHODS, CONFIRMATION AND DOCUMENTS
Our currencies are SEK and EURO. Our system accepts most bank- and international credit cards.
You have the opportunity to make any payments at the festival, at food stalls and the boutique, with your Divinya Credits card, which you receive upon arrival and can upload credit to.
RULES FOR TICKET CANCELLATION, TRANSFER AND REFUND
If Divinya cancels your booking or if you as a participant cannot join as planned, the following applies:
- 1: CANCELLATION UP UNTIL 30 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT STARTING DATE
Up until 30 days before the event’s starting date you can cancel your ticket and get a partial refund: minus €100 (1160 SEK) administration fee per adult and €50 (580 SEK) per child.
- 2: CANCELLATION LESS THAN 30 DAYS BEFORE THE EVENT STARTING DATE
Within the 30 days before the event’s starting date you can cancel your ticket and get a partial refund: minus 50% of your ticket price for the administration fee.
- 3: CANCELLATION DUE TO ILLNESS
If you cannot attend the event due to illness and have a valid doctor’s confirmation you receive a full refund. Note: Once the event has started, no refunds are made.
- 4: CANCELLATION DURING THE FESTIVAL
Once the event has started, no refunds are made. This applies also after check-in if you should fall ill or for any reason you cannot stay for the full event.
- 5: TRANSFER YOUR BOOKING TO ANOTHER EVENT OR PERSON
If you are hindered from attending the event, you can, prior to the event, transfer your reservation to another event currently bookable via our website, upon availability.If prior to the event you come to know that you cannot attend the event you also have the possibility to transfer the booking to another person/s. You need to find a person to replace you and contact the office via firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to make the necessary arrangements.
- 6: CHANGES TO YOUR TICKET CATEGORY
Once a ticket is purchased, it cannot be changed to another ticket category, e.g. from full-festival ticket to 2-day ticket. If you wish to change your ticket, the regular cancellation policies apply and you can make a new order.
- 7: DIVINYA CANCELS YOUR BOOKING
In the unlikely event that Divinya cancels your booking, you will receive a full refund. We intend to communicate any decision to cancel the event at least 14 days in advance, with a reservation that unforeseen circumstances may prevent us from doing so.
- 8: HEALTH, TRAVELS & ADDITIONAL POLICIES/GUIDELINES
Remember, it is your responsibility to do what you can to minimize the risk of infecting others. Divinya expects you to cancel your participation if you, close to the event (or during the event itself) know, or have a valid reason to believe, that you are carrying a contagious virus. We refer to strong symptoms of for example stomach flu, influenza or COVID-19 here, diseases that may cause an immediate health risk for other participants.Our recommendation is that you purchase refundable tickets for your travel to Divinya. Under no circumstances, such as the event being cancelled, does Divinya cover or reimburse any costs you may have for travels or insurance. If your journey here is cancelled or if you cannot join due to travel restrictions within Sweden or internationally, the above policy still applies.
PERSONAL DATA POLICY
Making a booking with us equals consent to our Personal Data Policy (as follows):
It is important for us that you as a customer feel safe around the way Divinya handles your personal data. Our focus is to give all customers the best service possible; this requires that we have access to the following information about you: name, address, date of birth, phone number and email address. It will be handled discreetly.
You have always the full right to take part in the data that we have collected from you, as well as to revise and correct them as needed.
Once we have delivered our service to you (the event is fully paid and completed), you can request at any time to be removed from our system.
ZERO TOLERANCE ALCOHOL- AND DRUG-POLICY
All activities at Divinya are based on a drug and alcohol-free environment. This means that guests and residents must not consume or be under the influence of alcohol and drugs in the whole area of Divinya.
A person under the obvious influence of alcohol or drugs can be asked to leave immediately by the management team or a person appointed by the management.
All substances which are consumed in any form that are intended to alter one’s state of consciousness, and that are not prescribed by a licensed physician, are prohibited. For example, ayahuasca, cannabis and tobacco.
It is also prohibited to promote the above substances to people on site at Divinya (including volunteers, guests and participants). Non-alcoholic beer and wine are not allowed to be consumed in Divinya.
Unless you specifically ask to be excluded from this part of our communication with our previous and current participants, you can expect us to get in touch with you, to share about the events in Divinya. You can opt in and out of our newsletter at any time. Information on how to register or opt out you can find in the newsletter.
PHOTO AND FILM POLICY
It is not allowed to film or photograph during the workshops and no audio or video recording during Satsang.
Feel free to photograph or film on the site or during the concerts, yet respect no photos or filming in Divinya’s residential area.
We would appreciate it if you shared your Divinya experience with us or with your friends and family, through social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
Divinya’s own photographers take the pictures and movies needed to share Divinya’s festivals and other events. Divinya will use any footage only for the purpose of promotion of the events which you have enjoyed, so more people can be inspired to join with you next time.
LOST & FOUND POLICY
As a visitor in Divinya you are solely responsible for your personal belongings at all times.
During the actual event, Divinya will support you in retrieving any lost items by setting up specific “Lost & Found”-labelled boxes. Lost and found ‘Valuables’ such as wallets, digital devices, keys and similar items are kept at our office and can be reclaimed by their rightful owner. Valuables are the only items that will be sent to you after the event is over and you will be charged for the shipping cost and an administrative fee. Valuables are returned upon description.
Please reclaim and hand in lost valuables at the reception.
We recommend to not bring valuable belongings to the festival.
Please be aware that Divinya does not take any responsibility for personal belongings – the above is to be considered a service and not a guarantee that you will be able to retrieve lost items, whether valuables or any other, such as clothing.